What to do over summer…?
I was planning on not working this summer and just spending it wedding planning and at home with my mum.
However, circumstances have changed and I don’t think I’m going to be able to make it through summer without a job.
I am really far into my overdraft and even though I’ve got a payday at the end of the month and then a bonus the month after, I still don’t think it will be enough…
Blahh I don’t want to work over summer but I need the money… Some one donate me a couple hunderd pounds, pleaseee.. I wanna plan my wedding! :’(
I may have to abandon Facebook
Hashtags are for Twitter!
Our God is an awesome God,
He reins in heaven above,
with wisdom power and love,
our God is and awesome God
Tell us 10 facts about yourself and then send this to 10 of your followers :D — nomorebellyaches
- I’m getting married August 2014 (wedding blog: http://arielleandjames.tumblr.com)
- I have just finished my second year in university studying journalism
- I have my own cat, dog and cockatiel.
- I have been driving for three years (four years in september).
- I have lived in the UK all my life but am not a British Citizen.
- I look thinner than I am (I don’t actually fit size 8UK clothes, as much as I try.
- My favourite flowers are tulips.
- I go to Holland at least once a year.
- I lost a friend to suicide two years ago.
- I really enjoy baking.
Anonymous asked: YO if you're lactose intolerant there's loads of awesome stuff without it, you can even get whipped cream i think?
Hey I know you can get lactose-free products, but I tried some last summer and it made me a bit ill :( life would be a lot nice if I could have the lactose-free stuff
reasons cats are great:
- they’re selective about who they’re affectionate to—so they really love you!!
- fluffy, pet forever
- winky cat kisses
- “I love you” headbutts
- swishy tail
- sit on your head
- sleep on your tummy
- groom you with their scratchy tongue
- react to surprising things by leaping ten feet in the air
bencachadog-rn asked: yes it is 24 hrs in the A&E! I dont think I'll be sleeping tonight. LOL. I'm so hooked to it!
Aha. I cant watch that programme, I start feeling faint after too much blood/illness
Scrappy - 3 v flies - 0
I don’t think my dog likes anything that buzzes…
EDIT: Scrappy 6, flies 0